- 500 g of varied mushrooms
- 1 leek
- 1 potato
- 1 medium size onion
- 2 teeth of garlic
- 250 ml of milk
- ½ Liter of broth of chicken
- 3 spoonful of The Boella-Molí Coloma extra virgin olive oil.
- Salt and pepper
- ½ Cup of white wine
- We prepare and wash the vegetables and the mushrooms. We peel them and we cut the tender part of the leek in very small pieces in addition to the onion and the garlics.
- We cut the mushrooms in dice.
- In a casserole, add a bit of the Boella-Molí Coloma extra virgin olive oil.
- We sauté the garlic and the onion during 5 minutes, with a bit of salt. When it begins to get golden, add the leek and the mushrooms. Cook it during some 5 minutes and stir it.
- We add the broth of chicken and bake it in soft fire during 20 minutes, stir it. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- We add the milk to the cream and we blend it until we obtain a soft mixture.