- 1/2 Squash
- 1 Potato
- 1 Half onion
- 1 Tooth of garlic
- 400cl of broth of vegetables
- 200CL of Milk cream
- Salt and pepper
- 5 spoons of the Boella-Molí Coloma extra virgin arbequina oil.
- We cut the Pumpkin, the potato and the onion in dice.
- Sauté first the onion and the garlic with a good stream of the Boella-Molí Coloma extra virgin arbequina oil.
- When the onion and the garlic became golden add the potato and the squash.
- Add salt and pepper.
- We leave some 5 minutes so that it gild, revolving so that it do not paste.
- We add the broth.
- We leave that it boil some 15 minutes and put the cream of milk to give creaminess.
- We blend it.
- We will serve it with a good streamof the Boella-Molí Coloma extra virgin arbequina oil when raw.
- Can decorate it with croutons, chips of vegetables, a bit of bacon very toasted…