600 g of strawberries
1 red pepper
1/4 small onion
200 g of bread (can be gluten-free)
Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil from La Boella-Molí Coloma
Balsamic vinegar of Modena de La Boella – Molí Coloma
Molí Coloma natural salt
- Chop the clean strawberries.
- Empty the pepper and cucumber and cut them into pieces.
- Leave these 3 products apart.
- Soak the bread with the balsamic vinegar and put it in a bowl. We add the Extra Virgin Olive Oil, the onion, the salt and the water.
- Stir and add the strawberries, the cucumber and the pepper. Remove again. Let stand for 2 hours.
- Once the time is up, beat and add the desired amount of water (it depends if you want more liquid or thicker).
- Put in the fridge. The ideal would be 24 hours, but at least 1 hour. Correct with salt and pepper if applicable.
It can be served with avocado pieces that will add texture and soften the acidity of the strawberry.